Sunday, June 18, 2006

Illustration Gallery up

Link is on the right!
And I'm going to get my homepage set up sometime after scholarship (which is on the 26th!!!)

And some quick color comps:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...gay baker.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not really happy with the colors one the first comp, but I'll probably do the second comp first since I feel most confident about it. And then I want to do a good job on the third comp.
Everything needs to be pretty white, because all the buildings are described as white/pearl in this story, which means I just have to get creative with the coloring.

I need to start these soon and finish them FAST. That seems to be the ongoing theme when scholarship deadline is closing in.